A little girl was sleeping peacefully with her Teddy bear, when suddenly, a monster popped out from her cupboard then stole her favorite plush.
When closing the door, the little girl awoke then got inside the cupboard. She's projected in a magical world, full of monsters and oddities where she has to discover the place and help their beings and find back her Teddy.
Still one question remain : will she be able to go back to the real world ?
- The little girl : She's the main character, she's looking for her Teddy bear.
- Mister Fly : Very useful fly to access some items where the little girl can't go. Very courteous.
- Mister Cat : Has a bad temper, nevertheless useful to access small places and narrow galleries. Just need to scratch its back.
- In a very traditional point'n'click way, the inventory is very easy to use. Just drag'n'drop the items where you want.
- You can also click everywhere on the screen to interact with the environment.
- You will meet two characters who'll help you in your periple.
- You can save the game anytime, if you get killed, you'll go back to the same place, no need to load your game.
- No dialogue. Riddles are the main point of the game.
Finding Teddy is :
- The revival of Point'n-Click.
- Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel.
- An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.